Saturday, April 28, 2012

Bingo Ball Plant Holder

So I'm at this rummage sale one day . . . . . when I spot something brass sitting on one of the tables. It was round. It was brass. I investigated....

It was a brass bingo thingie - the thing used to jumble the bingo tiles pieces for the person calling the numbers in a bingo game! The price was right - they only wanted a dollar for it - but I have a policy: I don't buy anything at a yard sale for which I don't have a specific plan. 

So I circled this thing, then I decided I would check out the rest of the rummage sale and if the bingo ball was still sitting there when I got back, I would buy it. And, oh, by then I did have a plan: Use it as a planter....

I bought the thing - of course I did - and then I found an old rubber ball at another yard sale; I turned the ball inside out so the black inside color showed. I scrunched the rubber ball into the bingo ball and added dirt and a plant.

Voila! 
I eventually hung the bingo ball from the trim of a bookcase.

1 comment:

  1. “ woodworking pro weebly ” (Google it)
    This woodworking book contains a great deal of details about wood working. The book also shows several designs and explanations on the materials useful for different woodworking processes and the directions on completing different processes properly. In other words, I`m happy using this book, specially in the procedure of understading about wood working.?
    Arbor Projects ,
    Adirondack Chairs ,
    Artwork Display ,
    Bathroom Unit ,
    Box Designs ,
    Billiard/Pool Table ,
    Barn Plans ,
    Bed Plans ,
    Bedside Cabinets ,
    Bee Hive Plans ,
    Bench Projects ,
    Bird Feeders ,
    Birdhouse Plans ,
    Boat Plans ,
    Book Case Plans ,
    Baby Changing Table ,
    Coat Rack ,
    Cabin Plans ,
    Cabinet Plans ,
    Carport Plans ,
    Cart Plans ,
    Cat House Plans ,
    CD/DVD Holder ,
    Cellar Projects ,
    Chair Plans ,
    Chest Designs ,
    Chicken Houses
    Childrens Room Plans ,
    Clock Plans ,
    Coasters ,
    Coffee Table Designs ,
    Cold Frame Plans ,
    Compost Bin ,
    Computer Desk ,
    Containers ,
    Cradle Projects ,
    Small Crafts ,
    Cutting Board ,
    Deck Plans ..

    ReplyDelete