Follow by Email

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Dining Room Gets Smaller with Each New Coat of Paint!

I mentioned, in an earlier post, that our dining room has been through a lot of changes. So I decided to chronicle some of those changes this morning. 
We bought this house in late 2004.

The color of the wall . . . . changed and then changed again!
The table changed, too....

The art on the wall changed over the years....

And the curtains went through several changes.....

The fan light will be gone in subsequent shots; watch for it!

I eventually tacked one of my quilt creations onto a huge cork board, surrounded by striped wall paper and trimmed with cording we made with a drill.....

 Ah! The ceiling fan disappeared! This was a recent addition: track lighting with pendant lights.





And of course the most important part of any decorating scheme is the people who grace the rooms....




Why, there's Ed, my dear daddio. ,making our dining room especially good! Love you, Dad.
I quit! I have had a lot of fun this morning, reliving the passage of time through our dining room.
Susan




No comments:

Post a Comment